Welcome!

My life as a Mother and Teacher. Enjoy!

Friday, May 18, 2012

New diet day 4

Ive done pretty well so far this week.  I've completely cut out starches like rice and potatoes.  I've also stopped snacking on chips and bad for me snacks.  According to the scale today around 4 I've lost about 4-5 pounds this week.  I did cheat once or twice throughout the week.  I already had the supplies to make hamburgers so I had to make those this week.  But I was good and only ate veggies with it.  I also weNT to a dinner and had to eat fried chicken, but I pulled to skin off and only had green beans with it.  I did jave a piece of pecan pie too.  It was too good to resist.  Hopefully I can keep up the good work on this diet.  At least enough too lose my goal of 50 lbs.  I did get my book in the mail this week.  Very informative and you definitely need it to do your very best on this diet.  Will update again in a couple of dayson my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment