Welcome!

My life as a Mother and Teacher. Enjoy!

Monday, September 10, 2012

The babes...September 2012

Well my children are getting way too big way too fast!  I don't know where the time goes.  Cash is going to be 3 in January and Camdyn will be 2 in April.  We decided to put Cash in preschool at a nearby church.  It is only two days a week for 2.5 hours.  I am happy and excited for him but I'm also nervous.  I'm so afraid he will hit another kid or that another kid will bully him.  He is used to playing with his sister and a couple of cousins, but he isn't used to playing with new kids.  The teachers seem wonderful and the are very reassuring.  I know Cash will have a wonderful time once he gets used to it.  Cash is also talking really well now.  He knows all kinds of equipment names like backhoe, bulldozer, big truck, tractor, school bus and train.  He also copies everything other people say...even bad words.  Camdyn talks too.  She says bow, momma, dada, nana, pawpaw, ba, baba, papa, cheese, bite (vitamins), choo choo.  They both love riding in anything with dada, pawpaw or granddaddy whether its a mower bulldozer or dump truck.  They fight all the time over toys food just about anything. 

We went to the museum of life and sciences the week before school started and the kids loved it.  They played in the sand, dug for dinosaur bones, rode the train, played music with the pots and hanging metal, and played in the mist.  I definitely want to take then back soon. Todd and I went in a trip to Indianapolis Indiana for his Dixie Chopper meeting. We have had a great time so far. We stayed at the marriott in downtown. I've enjoyed getting to meet other dealers that Todd knows and a few new people. We toured the factory today and believe it it not it was very interesting. We are on our way back to the airport and depending on how much time we have left we may get to do some shopping. I know I am ready to get back home to my babies that is for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment